How to make a complaint
We are committed to providing the highest-quality service to our clients, that is why we want to know if you are not satisfied with our service or advice, to see if we can put it right for you.
Please let us know if you are not satisfied with anything we’ve done by writing to us at:
The Complaints Manager
P.O. Box 4
54 Stafford Street, Feilding 4702
Phone: 0800 724 678
If you make a complaint we will:
- Let you know that we have received your complaint within five working days;
- Consider and investigate your complaint thoroughly;
- Keep a record of your complaint;
- Keep you up to date of the progress;
- Respond to your complaint within 30 working days.
If your complaint is unable to be resolved
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 30 working days to your satisfaction, you may contact:
Financial Dispute Resolution Service
0508 337 337
PO Box 2272,
This is a free, independent dispute resolution service, who may help investigate or resolve your complaint.